Thursday, May 20, 2010

NeNe Leakes is Unrecognizeable after Nose Job


I didn't think I could get into the Bravo show The Real Housewives of Atlanta but I did. I like NeNe eventhough a lot of the time she can be very annoying. Turns out NeNe may act like she's all that but has some self esteem issues. After season one a viewer made a comment saying her natural boobs looked like pancakes and when season two started we saw NeNe with a new pair of breasts. She also drastically updated her hair and now has gotten a nose job. NeNe as you can see looks unrecognizeable. I didn't find anything wrong with her nose in the first place and now I'm finding it doesn't offset her mouth. It's hard to believe NeNe hasn't confirmed the nose job yet like we weren't going to notice. Fans of the show have expressed their dislike of the surgery by posting the following:if it ain't broke, why fix it??? She was borderline tranny looking before but, still soft and pretty. Now she straight look's like a contestant on the Rupaul show... yikes!Her nose does not go with her face. I tell ya--be thankful for what God give you. I bet she is not happy with that nose either. You have to be happy within your self. She was lovely with what she had..I hate she is losing security with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Your Ad Here